At the present economic growth and increasing purchase power is helping to get home comforts in best affordable costs. Air conditioners which were the mark of luxury for rich people in the past are today possible to fit in the middle-class budget. As new technology is emerging around, health care and energy efficiency is also taken into consideration by the sellers.
Various top brands of AC are offering highly energy efficient five-star air conditioners with value added features based on consumer requirements and climate patterns. Below are some important factors to be considered by the buyer while purchasing an air conditioner for their home.
• Capacity: The capacity of the AC is always determined by the floor size of the room. As per rough measurement, 120-140 sq. Ft will require 1 ton, 150-180 sq. Ft. area will require 1.5 ton and 180-240 sq. ft. will need 2 ton of cooling capacity.
• Energy Efficiency: In today’s time where electricity tariffs are hiking, consumers should go for best energy efficient air conditioner for their home to save electric energy. All air conditioner comes with star rated energy efficiency rating. Mitsubishi air conditioning in Melbourne is one of the highest energy efficient air conditioners. So, the consumer can easily get that those AC with more stars will consume less electricity than with lower star rating air conditioners.
• Window AC or split AC: Consumer can choose window Ac or split Ac according to their need in the home. If we talk about window AC, they are cheaper and easy to fit whereas split AC are tough in installing but offers better air distribution than window one.
• Price: Price is of the most important factor which varies according the features and star ratings; the more features and star rating more will be its price. For every star rating increment, there is an increment of Rs. 2500 on the product.
• Air Quality: While installing AC at home, its mandate to check for the filter quality used in the air conditioner. A good quality filter offers clean air with good cooling performance. It also ensures to prevent dust from choking it internally.
• Installation Requirements: Consumers should be confirmed for which type of air conditioner they need. Windows AC are compact in shape and good at windows only. The split air conditioner comes with two parts – indoor unit and outdoor unit. The indoor unit is fixed inside the room whereas outdoor is fixed outside the home. The performance of the air conditioner is always dependent on the installation process, so always go for the experienced installation team. See this article if you want to learn more ideas about split air conditioner.
You should always check for the best brand of the air conditioner so as to get what exactly you are looking for. The air conditioner should be efficient in both summer and winter seasons.